- Holiday decorations and lights must be removed from the exterior of the buildings, common areas, lawns, driveways, etc. within four weeks after the holiday.
- In the interest of the security and safety of the community, garage sales and tag sales are
- Real Estate signs, either temporary or permanent, cannot be displayed in the windows of your home, on the outside of the building or on the common areas.
- No unlicensed motorized recreational vehicles such as motor scooters, snowmobiles, all terrain vehicles, etc. are permitted on the common areas or on the roads in the
- If you would like to place outdoor furniture, storage chests, barbecues or any other non-permanent items on the common area lawn next to your patio, you will need to file a request for permission through the Landscape Committee (forms are available on the Country Pointe at Miller Place website or through
Soundview Property Management). You will be responsible for the cost of clearing the existing lawn, mulching of the bed and movement of any sprinkler heads. All approvals are at the discretion of the Board.
- All plant containers/pots and ornamental items must be removed from
your driveways and walks to insure proper snow/ice removal from
December 1st through April 1st.